Monday, July 6, 2009

No requests

Ok, so I've been watching blogs and tweets and no requests for how-to demonstration have come through.

I did get a request by email though. Felicity would like to learn how to embed audio with a slide presentation she has on Slideshare.net so as to make what they call a Slidecast. Slideshare.net is kinda like the Youtube of Powerpoint.. so for those who like making powerful points, or like to get their message down into a nicely illustrated sequence of events, Slideshare is for YOU!



Obviously teachers and students should know how to get the most out of Slideshare, but I am noticing a lot more businesses using it to create short sharp messages about their products and services as well.

So lets spend a little while checking out Slideshare.. starting as always with creating an account.

3 comments:

Antje's Blog said...

Hi Leigh,
Sorry it being school holidays,2 grand children staying with us blogging has not been a priority or something I had a lot of spare time for.

Leigh Blackall said...

Oh Antje! I would have thought showing the grand kids how to blog would keep them busy for at least an hour. I remember my grand dad used to sit me down with a paper and pen when I was a kid.

Veronique said...

Hi Leigh, I'm not in tonight, still unpacking. Very pleased that Broadband is up and running, was a little worried we might not get it out here. Catch up with you all later.